[Go-essp-tech] Update Nodes & Gateways Web Page

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Mon Jul 18 14:32:52 MDT 2011

Hi Ashish,

... well, AFAIK it should...

But indeed the number I get are 375 if I count the datasets from the
data nodes directly, 370 from the 3store and 345 from BADC's gateway.
I'll see if I find the difference when I get back from my vacations.

In any case you should have the correct data. How many datasets where
meant to be published?

Thanks,
Estani

>>> http://esgf.org/wiki/Cmip5Status/ArchiveView page is very useful.