[Go-essp-tech] support for OpenDAP enabled clients?

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Fri Jul 15 03:42:49 MDT 2011

There's some description buried inside the Gateway... we might want to
link there from the main page. AFAIK is only linked to the download
page, where you can download the wget script.

http://ipcc-ar5.dkrz.de/help/download-help.htm#MyProxyLogon

And of course the getting started guide:
http://cmip-pcmdi.llnl.gov/cmip5/data_getting_started.html?submenuheader=3

Cheers,
Estani