[Go-essp-tech] support for OpenDAP enabled clients?

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 15 03:06:17 MDT 2011

Hi Jamie,
	the certificate must be obtained from a previous call to a MyProxy server, where you log in with your username and password.

Question for everybody: has anybody written instructions on how to download the MyProxy client and obtain a certificate ? We probably need a short tutorial on the ESGF wiki...

thanks, luca