[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco this week CANCELLED

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 12 08:53:00 MDT 2011

Hi Sylvia,

Indeed we do have a number of telco agenda items to work from on the
ESGF wiki page.  Thank you for providing input there.

We (Dean, Stephen, others and myself) have been using the list of items
on the wiki to develop a formal agenda for our telcos.  We did not
coordinate a formal agenda for the meeting this week and decided to
cancel.  Apologies for the late notice.

-Eric