[Go-essp-tech] DRS, version number & Co

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 09:13:21 MDT 2011

Hi Estani,

On the last point, we should probably start using the verc.enes.org portal more at some stage, but that is still evolving. It is probably best to keep content in the portal brief, and point to a page somewhere to hold such evolving information. It could be a page on the DKRZ wiki until verc.enes.org (the url as well as the name will probably change) is ready for use.

Cheers,
Martin