[Go-essp-tech] Data node authorization

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jul 1 03:13:32 MDT 2011

Hi Sebastien,

How fast are your fast rates from CCCMA? I'm getting a few tens of GB/hour using up to 60 wget threads -- perhaps I should be using more (I got cautious about the numbers because at one point I had 40 threads finish in a short time and the machine was then frozen by 40 md5sum threads trying to run in parallel).

Are you planning to do transfers from BCC using the tokenised scripts? I would prefer to use certificates, but they appear to support this at present,

Cheers,
Martin