[Go-essp-tech] ESGF telco reminder: today 2011-01-11

Nathan Wilhelmi wilhelmi at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 17 18:29:06 MST 2011

Hi Rachana,

     Action Item 1.1, I am not sure this is done. A while I ago I
queried you on the ICD and the YADIS document was not part of this, has
that changed?

Thanks!

-Nate

On 01/17/2011 10:10 AM, Rachana Ananthakrishnan wrote:
> As discussed in last week's call, and based on other discussions with
> the Gateway and Data Node folks, here is a page with the list of tasks
> and proposed priorities.
>
> http://esgf.org/wiki/Security/SecurityPriorities.
>
> Rachana
>
> On Jan 11, 2011, at 9:24 AM, Rachana Ananthakrishnan wrote:
>
>> For the security discussion, we'll use information from this page:
>> http://esgf.org/wiki/Security.
>>
>> Rachana
>>
>> On Jan 11, 2011, at 8:59 AM, <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
>> <mailto:stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk>> <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
>> <mailto:stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk>> wrote:
>>
>>> A reminder that we will be addressing replication and ingegration
>>> testing the CMIP5 federation at the telco today at 8:00 PDT.
>>> Eric has contributed some notes below, also see the first cut of a
>>> replication testing workflow
>>> athttp://esgf.org/wiki/Cmip5Status/Tests/ReplicationTest.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Stephen.
>>> *Telco details:
>>> *16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST, 8:00 PDT, 9:00 MDT, 11:00 EDT.
>>> +01 (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#
>>>
>>> ESGF Federation Testing Talking Points:
>>> Background:
>>> 1) Note: Testing Documents found here:
>>> http://esgf.org/wiki/Cmip5Status/Tests/IntegrationTests
>>> 2) Note: Gateway 1.2 Release scheduled for Jan 18,2011
>>> https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/esgcet/Changing+MyProxy+PAM+module+configuration