[Go-essp-tech] Expected number of variables for QC2

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jan 7 09:56:33 MST 2011

Hello Frank,

Attached is the last QC document I have from Michael -- it specifies 4 tests for QC level 2. This appear to be very clear and unambiguous. What we need now, I think, is a way of evaluating whether a set of files satisfies these tests or not. Do all your 90 error codes relate to these 4 tests?

Cheers,
Martin