[Go-essp-tech] Federation Registry Discussion

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Feb 27 05:31:18 MST 2011

Hi Phil,
	ok for using attribute names such as "urn:esgf:pcmdi", as previously agreed. As for the types, I thought at BADC you did not use (group,role) pairs but rather simple strings ? That would also be my preference because it would allow us to move away from proprietary ESG formats and handling of SAML assertions (although I know that defining custom types is one of SAML features).
thanks, Luca