[Go-essp-tech] Telco now

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Tue Feb 22 11:13:15 MST 2011

Thanks for confirming this Luca and Gavin. Well... this is indeed
strange... truly "unexpected".

The file you sent me Luca is really small 88k vs 109k from the latest
distribution (the same size reported by Eric, by the way). So there is
something in the truststore after all, even if the other new one works
in JPL (that makes me think... if this is not a cache issue and in
reality it does not work (which would make sense at least)

Anyway I can't help debugging as the windows version does not work at
all (but it does with other ssl connections like to google, and so on).
That might be indeed a tomcat connector or JVM problem.

I just wonder if the esg-trustore is complete... there should be several
certificates missing (I suppose as it's much smaller)

Thanks,
Estani

E-Mail:  estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de