[Go-essp-tech] Telco now

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Tue Feb 22 10:34:49 MST 2011

Hi,

I've changed the truststore for the one you've provided from the test
gateway.

If anyone with a mac will like to try it:
https://albedo2.dkrz.de/esgcet/ac/guest/secure/sso.htm

I can also confirm that safari5/Windows 7 can't access the datanode either.

Thanks,
Estani
Am 22.02.2011 17:18, schrieb Cinquini, Luca (3880):
> I am attaching the trustore that seems to be working for JPL:

Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de