[Go-essp-tech] getting started document

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Tue Feb 15 01:07:08 MST 2011

Hi Stephen,

Thanks to you and Phil for improving the getting started document. I've
accepted all your changes and then made additional revisions, which I
hope continue to improve it.  Now its your turn again.  Of course, it
would be great if others might also take a look and comment.

IMPORTANT:  could someone remind me of the phone number and password for
the Tuesday telecon?

thanks,
Karl