[Go-essp-tech] Extending the DRS syntax to observations

Berrick, Stephen W. (GSFC-6102) stephen.w.berrick at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 8 14:20:59 MST 2011

Luca,

That time works for me.

Steve
-----
Stephen W Berrick
Earth Science Data Systems          +1.202.358.1757  Phone
Earth Science Division (DK)           +1.571.357.2142  Google Voice
Science Mission Directorate           Stephen.W.Berrick at nasa.gov<mailto:Stephen.W.Berrick at nasa.gov>
NASA Headquarters
Washington, DC  20546

On Feb 8, 2011, at 3:58 PM, Cinquini, Luca (3880) wrote:

Hi all,
I would like to propose to have a conference call to discuss and hopefully resolve any remaining issues concerning metadata conventions for CMIP5 observations. Would anybody object if we had this call in only two days, next Thursday February 10, at 8am PST/11am EST - which I think is is 4pm in the UK and 5pm in France and Germany ? If this is too soon, we could postpone till next week.

As a remainder, this is the URL of the current proposal:

http://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/wiki/display/CLIMATE/Data+and+Metadata+Requirements+for+CMIP5+Observational+Datasets

which at the very beginning contains a summary of the issues still open. Please reply if you can't make the meeting and you really would like to attend, or if you think there are other issues to discuss.

Best regards,
thanks, Luca

P.S.: if the conference is a go, we'll setup a phone line....