[Go-essp-tech] Extending the DRS syntax to observations

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 2 15:17:00 MST 2011

On Feb 2, 2011, at 5:08 PM, Cinquini, Luca (3880) wrote:

> Hi Chris and George,
> 	thanks for your input... I guess the question is wether you would be opposed to re-arranging the fields according to an order that is commonly agreed upon (and that possibly resembles the DRS structure for models), provided that all the relevant information is included ?

Since my philosophy is to tailor for the expected user community, I defer to you and your colleagues regarding the order, since you know the community.  My main interest is just ensuring the inclusion of the relevant information.

--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185