[Go-essp-tech] verification of datanode status

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 02:21:03 MST 2011

Hi all,

I have now retracted this dataset.  However, we should really be able to delete it without access to the datanode.  There must be a hessian API to delete datasets from a Gateway because esgpublish does I don't know of a way without having a esgpublisher installation.

Estani, is there anything in your toolset that could do this, or be a starting point for an implementation?

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK