[Go-essp-tech] [esg-node-dev] Data Node 404 Error

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Fri Dec 16 10:03:19 MST 2011

... probably because the number of errors you'll get.

The way I do it is adding one thread at a time and checking what
happens, if it brings no improvement at all you wouldn't want to add
more (I'm sure that if the distance is near, 3~5 are enough, this might
not be true for Australia though).

In any case I'm sure you would just skip and log the file that was
skipped, so in the worst scenario you would realize the number of
required threads is lower. There is no way of getting this number from
outside AFAIK.

It's not a nice solution, but it's the only one I could think of...

Thanks,
Estani