[Go-essp-tech] Status of Gateway 2.0 (another use case)

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Thu Dec 15 09:22:32 MST 2011

Hi Jennifer,

I'll check this more carefully and see what can be done with what we
have (or minimal changes), thought the multiple versions is something
CMIP3 hasn't worried about, files just got changed or deleted, cmip5 add
a two figure factor to that since there are many more institutions and
data... but it might be possible.

In any case I wanted just to thank you very much for the detailed
description, it is very useful.

Regards,
Estani

E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de