[Go-essp-tech] Reminder of BADC ESGF downtime Sept 7th-8th

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 04:23:33 MDT 2011

We would like to notify users that the BADC ESGF system will be unavailable on September 7th and 8th.  As a precaution you should consider the system "At Risk" on Friday September 9th.

We will be upgrading our Gateway and database servers and fixing a few metadata inconsistencies that cannot be applied to the live system.  During the outage we hope to have static landing pages in place to inform users of the outage.  Could the above message please be added to the PCMDI Gateway Status list.

Thanks,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK