[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Telco - QC Discussion Aug. 30, 2011

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 26 12:28:36 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

We plan to hold a QC focused telco next week Tuesday, Aug. 30th at our
usual time.  Proposed agenda follows.  Please provide additional items
or corrections as needed.

Proposed CMIP5 / ESG QC Telco Agenda:

1)  Review/question and answer of QC process, granularity and
aggregation to experiment levels.
2)  Review key QC services and integration points.  (DKRZ QC service,
Metafor QC Docs, ESG Gateway, etc.)
3)  Identify critical development work in support of end user QC level
communication.
4)  Other?  Karl's use case of user provided QC feedback?  Replication
needs?

Please review Martina's post and August telco notes (Agend item #2) for
background:

https://redmine.dkrz.de/collaboration/projects/cmip5-qc/wiki/Qc_esg
http://esgf.org/wiki/ESGFCmip5Meetings/20110808

Telco details: Aug 30, 2011
16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST, 8:00 PDT, 9:00 MDT, 11:00 EDT.
(925) 424-8105 access code 305757#

Regards,

-Eric