[Go-essp-tech] FW: New answer to: File paths inside wget scripts seem to vary somewhat

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Aug 10 02:30:47 MDT 2011

The CMIP5-Help application is beginning to get used.  I encourage ESGF developers to sign-up and get involved.

For instance here's a question about adoption of drs urls from ESG-NCI.  Estani and I have both contributed answers, it would be good to have the PCMDI perspective.

Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK