[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP-Tech Agenda for Tomorrow (4/19/2011)

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 18 08:32:53 MDT 2011

Sorry Rachana, forgot to add your agenda item. New agenda for (4/19/2011):

    1) GO-ESSP Workshop Registration — make sure folks are planning on attending the workshop
    2) Help Desk – Stephen can you address this
    3) 1.3.0 release
    4) Data Node latest release
    5) Registry
    6) Deploying the tokenless security system throughout the federation
    7) maximum lifetime of credential
   8) Wget — Estani writes “quite a few complaints about the wget script, and more generally about the low connection speeds.”
             9) Anything else?

Best regards,
    Dean

    1) GO-ESSP Workshop Registration — make sure folks are planning on attending the workshop
    2) Help Desk – Stephen can you address this
    3) 1.3.0 release
    4) Data Node latest release
    5) Registry
    6) Deploying the tokenless security system throughout the federation
    7) Wget — Estani writes “quite a few complaints about the wget script, and more generally about the low connection speeds.”
    8) Anything else?

Best regards,
    Dean