[Go-essp-tech] Initial reactions to the revised registry schema

Nathan Wilhelmi wilhelmi at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 14 14:21:57 MDT 2011

Hi Gavin,

A couple of initial reactions to the schema revision you sent out today.

1) In the previous revisions the AuthorizaionPolicy was used to map
Gateways->Datanodes. We need this to drive which datanodes we collect
metrics from. In the schema you sent out how are you envisioning the
mapping between gateways and datanodes being represented?

2) In the gateway we need to know the URL of the other gateways for
generating links. In the previous schema these were gateway element
attributes. What attributes are you envisioning these moving to? (Used
to be baseURL & secureURL)

Thanks!
-Nate