[Go-essp-tech] WGet Script Update

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Mon Apr 11 02:00:26 MDT 2011

Hi Eric,

I guess it was just the adding of the "-c" flag to continue broken
downloads (right Stephen).
I've been working on (jet) another template to allow parallel
downloading. Basically, I'm writing  the DRS and file names in a
variable and then feeding them to the wget script via:
  xargs -P $num_parallel_downloads

But haven't finished it, nor properly tested.

Thanks,
Estani

PS: Any chance to see the blocking ticket on why I can't publish anymore?