[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco today 2010/09/07

Drach, Bob drach1 at llnl.gov
Thu Sep 9 14:43:41 MDT 2010

All,

I'm happy with adding cmor_table as another DRS field. This is a cleaner
solution, and easier to implement in the publisher than combining variable
and table.

As far as ordering goes, I would suggest that cmor_table follow realm, since
in every case but one (6hrLev | 6hrPlev) the cmor_table can be inferred from
the combination of frequency and realm. This would make the ordering:

Regards,

Bob