[Go-essp-tech] Call for CA and OpenID Trust root Certificates

Alex Sim asim at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 9 12:10:54 MDT 2010

 I somewhat agree with Rachana that hosting them on esgf.org is not a
problem but we need some kind of governance on the info, before making
them available on the web. This includes more of policy issues as well.
One example is how a gateway is decided to be trusted and included in
the trusted list, as anyone can download and install an ESG
gateway/MyProxy server and generate a CA.

-- Alex