[Go-essp-tech] Call for CA and OpenID Trust root Certificates

Rachana Ananthakrishnan ranantha at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 9 08:14:25 MDT 2010

Hi Luca,

This is the second time this has been referenced on this mailing list
- but there has not been any information on how this is governed, or
how to get access to the site? The site itself doesn't provide much
information on the intended purpose either. I am fine hosting it
there, provided we agree on some process for maintaining these, and
understand ownership when things are moved there.

Thanks,
Rachana