[Go-essp-tech] Call for CA and OpenID Trust root Certificates

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Thu Sep 9 07:35:27 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I see the trusted certificates are quiet old. I've already changed them
as requested so that the naming scheme would be more ESG-conform, but
the certificates are still the older ones.

Would it be possible to upload the certificates somewhere? maybe a pub ftp?
That way we could just upload the certificates if the were changed. We
could later on delete the ones we don't require.

Thanks,
Estani