[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco today 2010/09/07

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 8 13:19:51 MDT 2010

  Dear all,

We probably shouldn't spend any more time on this.   Either proposed
solution seems to solve the probelm, so maybe we go with "group think",
unless someone can point out some practical implication that that choice
will make more work for someone (especially the users of the archive).

best regards,
Karl