[Go-essp-tech] New DRS structure

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Wed Sep 8 02:11:31 MDT 2010

Oh well, I'll start correcting myself.

I've missed the new "variable" name, as it is now required to be a
compound of both table name and variable. What I don't recall we have
discussed is how this will be done, I suppose an underscore will be
enough so the variable name component of the DRS would be
<cmor_table>_<cmor_variable> e.g. 6hrLev_ps, 6hrPlev_ps.

Is this ok?

Thanks,
Estani

--
Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de