[Go-essp-tech] CMOR and cell_measures issues

V. Balaji V.Balaji at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 25 07:08:39 MDT 2010

Phil, I'm very impressed that Had will have gridspec files, is this
a done deal? I've been so pessimistic about this that I was wondering
if even we should do one ourselves.

You know of course that gridspec says you can supply

> gridspec_fx_HadGEM2-ES_atm_pgrid.nc
> gridspec_fx_HadGEM2-ES_atm_ugrid.nc
> gridspec_fx_HadGEM2-ES_atm_vgrid.nc
> gridspec_fx_HadGEM2-ES_atm_uvgrid.nc

as one single supergrid...

But if you're doing gridspec at all, I will concede this point:-). Let's
both do these separate gridspecs for now.

--

V. Balaji                               Office:  +1-609-452-6516
Head, Modeling Systems Group, GFDL      Home:    +1-212-253-6662
Princeton University                    Email: v.balaji at noaa.gov