[Go-essp-tech] A data reference syntax for derived products??

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Oct 13 10:09:27 MDT 2010

Hello,

As we are starting to receive data, I want to get started on looking at
some derived products, some of which could end up in the archive.

There is no requirement that we all use the same conventions for
labelling our derived products, but I thought it was worth trying to
find some common ground. The attached document identifies a few elements
which, I think, could be used to extend the DRS and create a structured
archive of derived products. Comments welcome.

Regards,

Martin