[Go-essp-tech] Suggestion for next GO-ESSP telco (2010-10-12)

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 8 07:45:40 MDT 2010

Hi All,

I would like to suggest a discussion of our federation gateways at our
next telco slot (Tues, Oct 12, usual time 4PM BST.)

As we approach the 1.2 CMIP5 Baseline release, I'd like to propose a
telco to review Gateway statuses across the federation.  In particular I
would like to:

1)  Present important changes in the upcoming 1.2 gateway release with
respect to site specific configuration.
2)  Receive input on gateway installation and update experiences.
3)  Identify deployment timelines for the 1.2 release in anticipation of
federation testing.
4)  *If we have time, discuss federation CMIP5-related acceptance tests.

I don't think we'll have enough time to discuss federation acceptance
testing, however this could be a follow on discussion for a future telco
(Oct 19?) which builds on the above.

I'm trusting we'll have critical mass to meet during these busy times.

Best regards,

-Eric

*Telco details:*
16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST, 8:00 PDT, 9:00 MDT, 11:00 EDT.
+01 (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#