[Go-essp-tech] Forthcoming ESGF telcos

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Nov 29 08:37:25 MST 2010

No worries... I sent in a correction to the editors. I don't know if they
will correct this oversight or not. I certainly hope so... I don't want our
ESG DoE sponsors to see DoD getting credit for their efforts. I also don't
want our NASA colleagues getting the shaft for their efforts in the
Federation.

Thanks,
    Dean