[Go-essp-tech] Forthcoming ESGF telcos

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Nov 29 06:55:58 MST 2010

Dear Balaji and Stephen,

This is great! But next time let's get the funding agencies correct. ESG is
primarily funded by the Department of Energy (DoE) and not the Department of
Defense (DoD). Also, if we are going to list all U.S. agencies we have to
include the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Leaving
NASA out could be harmful to us in the future.

Again, this is great, but we have to be careful to not offend our U.S. ESGF
sponsors and contributors.  ;-)

Thanks and best regards,
    Dean