[Go-essp-tech] Next GO-ESSP telco (Tuesday)

Nathan Wilhelmi wilhelmi at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 22 10:28:39 MST 2010

Hi all,

    I don't believe that Eric will be online at all this week. One
comment I think I can make is that I believe the intended test scope is
indeed larger than just security. I believe the goal is to make sure the
whole federation system works. While a big part of this is security,
there are other critical components such as replication that will need
to be integration tested.

-Nate