[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] [ESG-CET] CMIP5 Federation Testing Outline

philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 09:05:41 MST 2010

Hi Eric,

There's actually also the document we started at the ANL security meeting in Sept. :) ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17PcZqDs0zONyUa4A3Z835Rt-_ePsEBKHWWP8XkawEow/edit?hl=en#

This is not visible to all so I've attached a PDF also.  We could lift what we have in there to whatever format doc we want to use to share with: wiki etc.

My only reservation about a wiki approach is that you don't lose the concept of some kind of change control.  I think it's important to keep track of versions with a document like this.

I think we could also prepare some test tools for system wide tests.  I've attempted to kick this off by preparing a Python test script to probe the SSL endpoints in the federation and check for correct configuration:

http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/ndg/browser/TI12-security/trunk/esg_system_tests/esg/security/test/system

Cheers,
Phil