[Go-essp-tech] screenshot of gateway error

Don Middleton don at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 16 09:59:05 MST 2010

Hi Bryan - Thanks for the issue report, and good to hear things still seem to be going well. I agree that we've made quite a lot of progress in working together towards a successful CMIP endeavor!

Sorry for not piping up verbally on this on the call today. I've been down with some sort of fall plague, and it left me pretty much without a voice, hence I lurk... ;-)

cheers - don