[Go-essp-tech] ESG CMIP5 notification and inquiry requirements

Frank Toussaint Toussaint at dkrz.de
Wed Nov 10 06:44:16 MST 2010

Hi Karl,

this is exactly what QC level 3 is for. Here we will get in a final contact to the data provider to check for changes of this kind and perhaps for missing meta information.

As far as the trackingID ist concerned: As we expect the order of 10**7 files, any search routine, e.g. in a portal, should try to gain performance by giving the possibility to specify, e.g., the model.

Hans will write about that ID in Metafor.

Cheers... frank