[Go-essp-tech] ESG CMIP5 notification and inquiry requirements

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 9 11:59:48 MST 2010

Hi Karl

A quick response to 1). This is exactly why I want a tracking id
service. (Which I'm not yet sure we've built. Hans, what's the status of
that?)

If you have a file, with a tracking id, you want to be able to cut and
paste it into a "find my data" page, and go straight to the parent
metadata, which should show it has been withdrawn, and what the current
version is.

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research