[Go-essp-tech] CF checker

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 4 09:09:13 MDT 2010

Luca,

I remember now cdat_lite needs revising with the latest changes from
CDAT.  The 64-bit support needs updating.  I was half way through it
when I had to change tack.  With that in mind I'll hold off for a couple
of days if that's OK so I can hopefully release a new cdat_lite version
with full 64-bit support and the CF checker.

Stephen.