[Go-essp-tech] go-essp tech telco schedule

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Sun May 30 03:35:41 MDT 2010

Hi Sylvia

We've been using the go-essp tech wiki for all this, including
scheduling and mintues ... and documents ...

Reminder: http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/go-essp/wiki/CMIP5

And a further reminder: anyone on this list can get write access to that
wiki, just follow the directions on the home page.

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research