[Go-essp-tech] ESG Gateway 1.1.0 SNAPSHOT

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Mon May 24 07:41:42 MDT 2010

Hi Gavin,

You can find the TDS 4.1.6 release war via ftp:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.1/thredds.war

(The deployed application will be labeled '4.1.20100520.1554')

This can also be found on the page you note below under the "Downloads"
heading as the "stable release" and is noted as "4.1".

At some point in the future, the upcoming TDS version 4.2 will include
this fix as well, however, this version is still in development.

Thanks,

-Eric