[Go-essp-tech] Telco tomorrow

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Mon May 17 16:59:29 MDT 2010

Hi Stephen, All,

I'd like to propose an agenda item (which could be coupled with Sylvia's
proposed model search facets topic.)

I would like to discuss the requirements regarding privacy policy as
they relate to user attribute exchange via our auth-n and auth-z
mechanisms.  In particular, a discussion of the EU organization
requirements would be useful IMO.

This issue was raised last week on the weekly ESG AG call during a
review of the ESG federation capabilities and time-lines.  I believe we
could discuss this efficiently (~ 1/2 hour) on a GO-ESSP call.

I'm not sure if we're planning a call for tomorrow at this point.
However, I could lead a discussion on the topic above if we have enough
mass to meet.

Cheers,

-Eric