[Go-essp-tech] Out-of-bounds data and QC level 1 checks

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 08:27:48 MDT 2010

Hello Michael,

It might be useful to separate the QC L1 discussion, which has to be
finalised, from the QC L2/L3 issues which are more complex and have
METAFOR dependencies. We need to test our QC L1 procedure in the coming
weeks in order to have it operational in time to publish data.

Has any code been written to evaluate the QC L1 tests listed in your
document?

Cheers,
Martin

July