[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 / DRS controlled vocabulary

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 03:58:45 MDT 2010

Hello,

I agree with Stephen on this -- I  think it is important to stick to the
vocabularies specified in the DRS. Having a directory to contain all the
input form a given institute makes many things easier, and it also makes
sense for "model" to mean model, rather than institute+model (I think),

Cheers,
Martin