[Go-essp-tech] Current status on CMIP5 security roles

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 10:42:55 MDT 2010

If simpler is acceptable, I'll vote for that. If I understand correctly,
this would apply for a relatively short time compared to the extended
period of restrictions for CMIP3. But that raises the question, would we
impose a deadline -- e.g. data goes public 2 months after being
published in a restricted mode?

Cheers,
Martin

http://*esg-pcmdi.llnl.gov/esgf/esgf-security-interface-contro