[Go-essp-tech] Telco tomorrow

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 09:38:47 MDT 2010

Hi Folks

I'm in favour of a security call next week, and either

a) skipping the call tomorrow, or

b) if Karl can join us, addressing the access control issue from a
policy point of view (not a technical point of view, I think technically
we can support all the policy options) ... and ... where we are with the
state of the qc level2 software.

(I also owe Martina few replies ... but hopefully I can do that via
email.)

thanks
Bryan