[Go-essp-tech] Current status on CMIP5 security roles

Michael Lautenschlager lautenschlager at dkrz.de
Mon Jun 21 08:45:40 MDT 2010

Hello Bryan, Martin and Karl,

the discussion about access roles and rights fits quite well into open
issues of our QC paper. We started the discussion a few weeks ago but
did not come to an end. I would appreciate if we can discuss access
roles and access rights tomorrow and if we separate CMIP5 and IPCC-AR5
as Martin suggested. All these different aspects are connected with the
envisaged quality control levels: spot checking and QC L1 up to L3.

My impression is that this discussion could be a good preparation for
the security implementation telco the week afterwards.

Thanks and best wishes, Michael