[Go-essp-tech] Telco tomorrow

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 21 07:42:42 MDT 2010

Hi Stephen,
I personally cannot attend a call tomorrow since I'm on travel, but I could attend next week.
thanks, Luca

On Jun 21, 2010, at 6:38 AM, <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk<mailto:stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk>> wrote:

We have no scheduled telco topic for tomorrow.   At some point I think we need to revisit security, in particular integrating the OpenidRelyingParty filter into the datanode.  I am quite fuzzy on the status of the authorisation bit.

Would those involved in security be able to contribute to a telco tomorrow or should we postpone and create a proper agenda for next week?

Thanks,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980