[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Security Interface Control Document

Mark Morgan (CDD denvil) Mark.Morgan at ipsl.jussieu.fr
Wed Jun 16 04:10:39 MDT 2010

Rachana

Another security related document that would be of use is a definition of
the "network flux matrix" at ESG Data Nodes.  The IPSL works with several
HPC centres and they are demanding such a document in order to configure
their firewalls.

By "network flux matrix" I mean a spreadsheet mapping ports against their
usage.  I attach a VERY prelimnary spreadsheet that Ashish Bhardwaj and
myself have begun.  We urgently need input from ESG Data Node
developers/architect to complete.

Regards

Mark Morgan
Software Architect / Engineer